Former PDP House of assembly candidates, who contested the 2019 EDHA election and are currently in the All Progressives Congress (APC) have congratulated the newly elected speaker, Hon. Victor Tiger “Sabor” Edoror and members of the 7th assembly on their successful Inauguration.
In a statement issued by the group’s Chairman, Hon. Cornelius Amhiegbereta through it’s Publicity director, Hon Prophet Emmanuel Ojo Akhigbe-Agge in Benin, said Edoror’s emergence as Speaker will gurantee stability and effectiveness of the legislative arm so as to ensure that constituencies previously denied of their mandates can get quality representation.
The group also hailed Hon. Emmanuel Agbaje who emerged as Deputy speaker representing Akoko Edo ll APC, others include, Hon. Yekini Idiaye Akoko-Edo 1 APC, Hon. Washington Osifo, Uhunmwonde APC, Hon. Nosayaba Okunbor, Orhionmwon APC, Hon. Eric Okaka, Owan East APC, Hon. Michael Ohio Ezomo Owan West APC, Hon. Gani Audu Etsako West 1 APC, Hon. Seid Oshiomhole Etsako West ll APC, Hon. Kingsley Ugabi Etsako East APC, Hon. Ahmed Waziri Etsako Central APC, Hon. Chris Okaeben Oredo West APC, Hon. Uyi Ekhosuehi Oredo East APC, Hon. Sunday Aghedo of Ovia South-west APC, Hon. Dumez Ugiagbe APC Ovia North-east, Hon. Crosby Eribo, APC, Egor, Hon.
Aluebhosele Ephraim Otaigbe Sele Igueben – APC.
The forum appealed to the newly Inaugurated Assembly to as a matter of urgency ensure that the executive arm is put to check constitutionally to avoid the occurrence of executive rascality by turning the Assembly into the Governor’s annex, they later called on them to discharge their responsibilities without fear or favour.
The co-signatories of this communique include:
1. *Hon Cornelius Amhiegbereta, Esan South East Constituency*
2. *Hon Clifford Inegbedion, Esan West Constituency*
3. *Hon Obaro Rasak, Akoko Edo Constituency 1*
4. *Hon Prophet Emmanuel Ojo Akhigbe-Agge, Owan West Constituency*
5. *Hon Hillary Ozogo Owan East Constituency*
6. **Hon Odiana Eriata Igueben Constituency*
7. *Hon Andy Bayo Amunega, Akoko Edo Constituency 11*
8. *Hon Obamwonyi Obadigie, Orhionmwon East Constituency*
9. *Hon Pat Ero Omokaro, Ikpoba Okha Constituency*
10. *Hon Abu Abdulganiyu, Etsako East Constituency*
11. *Hon Osikhena-Boih Donald, Etsako Central Consituency*
12. *Hon Francis Osabuohien Orhionwon South Consituency*
13. *Hon Addeh Isibor Esan North-East Constituency 1.*