The National Youth Council of Nigeria has Inaugurated its Newly Elected Executive committee for Egor local government area.
Briefing reporters after the election, Comrade Aliyu Uwinyi, who served as Electoral Committee Secretary said the event was followed the Elective Congress to pilot the affairs of the council for the next four years.
He listed the following persons as members of the new Exco:
1. Jolly Osahon – Chairman
2. Udi Gladys – Vice chairman
3. Agho Lucky – Secretary
4. Umukoro Udede Joy- Assistant Secretary
5. Egede Theophilus – Public Relations Officer
6. Abraham Osagiede _ Social Secretary
7. Oduze Joel – Financial Secretary
8. Anenih Joyce – Auditor
After the Elected Executive members took oath of office and were sworn-in the Chairman Comrade Jolly Osahon Osaigbokan appreciated the delegates from different Voluntary Youth Organizations for the opportunity to serve.